We’re looking for a rare mind equally adept at grappling with complex concepts as you are deploying powerful language to help build brands and change the way people connect with the built environment. As Strategist & Copywriter, you’ll be working alongside the rest of the creative team to undertake illuminating research, distil insights into strategic thinking, shape narratives that inspire big brand ideas and generate compelling brand strategies.
A little taste of what you’ll do:
- Write and deliver strategic pitches and other decks alongside the Design Director and Creative Director.
- Process woolly briefs to reveal the crux of the challenge and present it in a way that’s easy to grasp.
- Develop strategic positioning to define the DNA of a brand.
- Pen creative copy (everything from social media captions and campaigns to full brand guidelines) that inspires and excites in equal measure.
- Name new buildings and help bring them to life by honing their tone of voice.
- Craft persuasive, enlightening thought piece articles, both for the brands we work on and for the purposes of PR to attract new business.
We’re looking for someone who will champion the role of language within the studio, both written and verbal. Therefore, as well as being able to draft wonderful words on the page, you must also be capable of pairing clear communication with confidence and conviction to change minds and foster strong relationships with clients in tandem our Account Director.
The perfect person will have all this in their locker, as well as the ability to naturally embrace and bring something to a friendly studio culture of playful professionalism where a little mischief and humour counts for a lot.
Fit the bill?
Get in touch